Robotazia to operate as a not for profit organization.
Our commitment to the cause is such, that it has been decided to run the organization as a not for profit charity.
An outline of our objectives are as follows;
Robotazia exists to;
– “To educate, to inspire and to demonstrate particularly to children, exciting ways to recycle by creating striking sci-fi robot structures from waste materials, promoting re-use reclamation, recycling, use of recycled products and the use of surplus”
– “To establish and maintain an engaging sci-fi robot museum and art gallery, for the benefit of the public”.
– “To support and showcase, sci-fi robot themed work of skilled craftsmen from underdeveloped communities around the world”.
– “To promote unique sci-fi robot related art, for the benefit of the public, by the establishment and maintenance of a sci-fi themed museum and art gallery”.
– “To assemble, grow and display, a notable toy robot collection from past to present day for the benefit of the public”.
– “To make provision for other robot groups, builders, enthusiasts or clubs to display and demonstrate their work for the benefit of the public”
– “To investigate and procure redundant but significant robot relics and showcase for the benefit of the public”.
-“To offer certain days, just for special needs and disabled children and carers”.
With these objectives, we aim to make available to the public an extensive and unique museum of robots never seen before in the UK. Provide employment in a vibrant, dynamic environment, and keep a key focus on innovative and fun ways to recycle.
3 new trustees have now been appointed. More information coming soon.